Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dana ( DAN) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Dana fell $0.23 (-1.2%) to $19.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,344,512 shares of Dana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,491,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.44-$20.02 after having opened the day at $19.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.90. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Strattec Security Corporation ( STRT), down 2.0% and Spartan Motors ( SPAR), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dana Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.