Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TJX Companies ( TJX) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, TJX Companies rose $0.73 (1.1%) to $64.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,874,459 shares of TJX Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,052,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $63.50-$64.07 after having opened the day at $63.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.32. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Pharmerica Corporation ( PMC), up 27.1%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), up 24.4%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), up 23.9% and Abercrombie & Fitch Company ( ANF), up 12.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TJX Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.