Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation rose $1.29 (3.2%) to $41.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,444,056 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,271,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.18-$41.29 after having opened the day at $40.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.96. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Diversified Restaurant Holdings ( BAGR), up 9.3%, SeaWorld Entertainment ( SEAS), up 5.3%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 4.1% and Boyd Gaming Corporation ( BYD), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.