Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Perrigo Company ( PRGO) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.0%. By the end of trading, Perrigo Company rose $2.75 (1.7%) to $161.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,277,952 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,328,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $158.00-$161.76 after having opened the day at $158.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.95. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), up 70.0%, Intercept Pharmaceuticals ( ICPT), up 61.6%, Conatus Pharmaceuticals ( CNAT), up 45.4% and Endocyte ( ECYT), up 28.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.