Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. YY ( YY) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, YY rose $3.44 (5.6%) to $64.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,432,705 shares of YY exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,629,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.16-$64.70 after having opened the day at $61.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.96. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Yida ( CNYD), up 118.7%, Luna Innovations ( LUNA), up 8.1%, Infoblox ( BLOX), up 7.8% and China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full YY Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.