Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infosys ( INFY) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Infosys rose $3.35 (6.0%) to $59.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,641,689 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 998,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.50-$59.72 after having opened the day at $57.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.15. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 23.2%, China Digital TV ( STV), up 11.0%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), up 6.4% and Vicon Industries ( VII), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Infosys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.