Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L Brands ( LB) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, L Brands fell $2.44 (-4.0%) to $57.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,280,969 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,564,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.76-$58.50 after having opened the day at $58.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.19. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: VOXX International ( VOXX), down 17.6%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 16.0%, Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 13.7% and FreeSeas ( FREE), down 12.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full L Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.