Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Prologis ( PLD) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Prologis fell $0.48 (-1.3%) to $37.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,889,050 shares of Prologis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,245,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.77-$37.74 after having opened the day at $37.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.68. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 7.8%, American Spectrum Realty ( AQQ), down 6.6%, Supertel Hospitality ( SPPR), down 5.5% and China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Prologis Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.