Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ArcelorMittal ( MT) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, ArcelorMittal fell $0.48 (-2.8%) to $16.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,048,942 shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,683,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.74-$17.12 after having opened the day at $17.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.25. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: North American Palladium ( PAL), down 13.5%, Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), down 12.5%, Golden Star Resources ( GSS), down 10.2% and China Natural Resources ( CHNR), down 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.