Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Twenty-First Century Fox ( FOX) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Twenty-First Century Fox fell $1.21 (-3.6%) to $32.59 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 16,323,793 shares of Twenty-First Century Fox exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,877,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.45-$33.05 after having opened the day at $32.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.80. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Gray Television ( GTN.A), down 5.8%, Discovery Communications ( DISCB), down 5.8%, Point.360 ( PTSX), down 5.8% and YuMe ( YUME), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Twenty-First Century Fox Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.