Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ryland Group ( RYL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ryland Group fell $0.53 (-1.2%) to $42.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, 782,201 shares of Ryland Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,234,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.90-$43.26 after having opened the day at $42.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.04. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Tecnoglass ( TGLS), down 8.5%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 7.3%, Nuverra Environmental Solutions ( NES), down 6.2% and Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ryland Group Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.