Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation fell $4.00 (-4.5%) to $84.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,145,915 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,759,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $84.41-$89.79 after having opened the day at $89.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.96. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Qihoo 360 Technology ( QIHU), down 8.8%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), down 7.4%, eLong ( LONG), down 6.8% and Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.