Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Darling International ( DAR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Darling International fell $0.24 (-1.2%) to $20.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,468,607 shares of Darling International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,151,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.26-$20.89 after having opened the day at $20.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.78. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 10.0%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 9.4%, Tecnoglass ( TGLS), down 8.5% and Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Darling International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.