Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chart Industries ( GTLS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Chart Industries fell $1.66 (-1.8%) to $92.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 526,697 shares of Chart Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 612,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $90.91-$94.98 after having opened the day at $94.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $93.85. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 10.0%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), down 9.4%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), down 8.4% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Chart Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.