Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Invesco fell $0.49 (-1.3%) to $36.04 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,074,401 shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,061,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.96-$36.72 after having opened the day at $36.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.53. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 6.4%, iPath Dow Jones-UBS Natural Gas Total Retur ( GAZ), down 5.2%, Direxion Daily China Bull 3X Shares ( YINN), down 5.1% and db X-trackers 2020 Target Date Fund ( TDH), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.