Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications fell $1.20 (-1.4%) to $87.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 894,981 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,292,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.67-$89.39 after having opened the day at $89.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.04. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 9.5%, Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 8.2%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 7.8% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SBA Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.