Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica fell $0.67 (-1.1%) to $57.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,062,876 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,936,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $57.01-$58.18 after having opened the day at $58.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.02. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: American Apparel ( APP), down 18.6%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 9.5%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 7.3% and China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.