Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Hasbro fell $0.74 (-1.4%) to $52.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,750,159 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,560,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.66-$53.89 after having opened the day at $53.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.72. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Escalade ( ESCA), down 6.7%, Ethan Allen Interiors ( ETH), down 5.6%, Mattress Firm ( MFRM), down 4.6% and Select Comfort Corporation ( SCSS), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.