Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts fell $0.56 (-2.4%) to $22.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,755,830 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,397,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.62-$23.69 after having opened the day at $23.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.31. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Merge Healthcare ( MRGE), down 8.7%, Astea International ( ATEA), down 7.3%, BroadSoft ( BSFT), down 6.6% and Edgewater Technology ( EDGW), down 6.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.