Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FLIR Systems ( FLIR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, FLIR Systems fell $0.40 (-1.2%) to $32.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,807,938 shares of FLIR Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,038,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.44-$33.34 after having opened the day at $33.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.90. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 7.2%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), down 5.7%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 2.9% and Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full FLIR Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.