Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Public Storage ( PSA) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Public Storage rose $2.92 (1.9%) to $153.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 965,209 shares of Public Storage exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 675,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $150.31-$153.11 after having opened the day at $151.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $150.13. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Blackstone Mortgage ( BXMT), up 8.8%, Gyrodyne Company of America ( GYRO), up 6.8%, J.W. Mays ( MAYS), up 6.3% and Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Public Storage Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.