Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fastenal Company ( FAST) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Fastenal Company rose $0.71 (1.6%) to $46.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,681,892 shares of Fastenal Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,869,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.81-$46.78 after having opened the day at $46.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.88. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 49.5%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), up 21.6%, Material Sciences Corporation ( MASC), up 13.5% and Highpower International ( HPJ), up 12.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fastenal Company Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.