Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mondelez International ( MDLZ) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Mondelez International rose $0.54 (1.6%) to $35.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,593,367 shares of Mondelez International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,410,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.55-$35.40 after having opened the day at $34.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.82. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V ( IBA), up 4.8%, Calavo Growers ( CVGW), up 4.4%, Cresud ( CRESY), up 4.1% and Cosan ( CZZ), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Mondelez International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.