Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. E*Trade Financial ( ETFC) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, E*Trade Financial rose $0.23 (1.1%) to $20.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,522,534 shares of E*Trade Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,008,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.80-$21.08 after having opened the day at $20.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.71. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: SPDR Russell 1000 ETF ( ONEK), up 12.8%, SPDR S&P Biotech ETF ( XBI), up 7.5%, Altisource Asset Management Corporation ( AAMC), up 5.9% and Direxion Daily China Bear 3X Shares ( YANG), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full E*Trade Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.