Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Myriad Genetics ( MYGN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Myriad Genetics rose $1.01 (4.7%) to $22.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,385,787 shares of Myriad Genetics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,451,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.32-$22.42 after having opened the day at $21.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.38. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: General Employment ( JOB), up 12.8%, Mistras Group ( MG), up 8.0%, CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), up 6.3% and VirtualScopics ( VSCP), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Myriad Genetics Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.