Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group rose $1.21 (1.0%) to $119.32 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,221,526 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 784,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $117.04-$120.00 after having opened the day at $118.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.11. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Koss Corporation ( KOSS), up 14.0%, Harman International Industries ( HAR), up 3.0%, Gaming Partners International Corporation ( GPIC), up 2.4% and Herman Miller ( MLHR), up 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.