Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Autodesk ( ADSK) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Autodesk rose $0.84 (1.7%) to $51.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,713,052 shares of Autodesk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,637,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.74-$51.68 after having opened the day at $50.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.24. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), up 12.1%, Sungame ( SGMZ), up 9.4%, Digimarc Corporation ( DMRC), up 7.3% and icad ( ICAD), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Autodesk Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.