- 4-Week # shares bought: 800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,273
- 12-Week # shares bought: 800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1,273
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,800
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1,273
This little biotech packed a big wallop on Monday as its stock nearly doubled. Here's why.
Acquiring CTP-656 from Concert Pharmaceuticals will only cost Vertex around $250 million.
The convenience of a once-daily version of Kalydeco is important to Vertex because it has the potential to simplify dosing of combination regimens the company has in development.
Jana Partners are placing three members on Tiffany's board.