- The innovative Orion LDR can be retrofit into existing fluorescent troffers within minutes with no disruption to ceiling tiles and no need to remove existing fixtures.
- The LDR can reduce a company’s energy consumption by up to 70%.
- Compared to fluorescent technology, the LDR system decreases costs associated with maintenance, freeing up maintenance teams to focus on tasks other than light bulb replacement.
- The LDR provides a volumetric, even-distribution of light with quality color rendering and is available in multiple color temperatures to accommodate end-user needs. Compared to fluorescent lighting, the LDR system generates less heat and, therefore, has a positive impact on HVAC requirements.
- At the end of its long life LED technology is a less hazardous waste product making it safer to recycle than traditional fluorescent lamps.
“The launch of the LDR suite demonstrates Orion’s commitment to assist facilities in achieving their own energy independence and environmental goals,” said Orion Energy Systems CEO John Scribante.Orion Energy Systems, Inc. is a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of high-performance, energy-efficient lighting platforms, intelligent wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their quantity and quality of light. To view the LDR Door Retrofit product video, copy and paste the URL below into your web browser: http://youtu.be/mLq2CRx9ti8