Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Trade-Ideas LLC identified Acadia Healthcare Company ( ACHC) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Acadia Healthcare Company as such a stock due to the following factors:
- ACHC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.1 million.
- ACHC has traded 477,147 shares today.
- ACHC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACHC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACHC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACHC: Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. develops and operates inpatient psychiatric facilities, residential treatment centers, group homes, and substance abuse facilities in the United States. ACHC has a PE ratio of 68.1. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Acadia Healthcare Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Acadia Healthcare Company has been 307,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Acadia Healthcare has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.08 and a short float of 15.8% with 12.57 days to cover. Shares are up 2.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Acadia Healthcare Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ACHC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 79.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ACADIA HEALTHCARE CO INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ACADIA HEALTHCARE CO INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.53 versus -$0.66 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.07 versus $0.53).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 122.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.45 million to $14.36 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 81.25% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 93.06% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $16.93 million or 32.34% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 32.34%, ACADIA HEALTHCARE CO INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 329.19%.
- You can view the full Acadia Healthcare Company Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.