Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Watsco ( WSO) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Watsco fell $1.18 (-1.2%) to $92.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 605,003 shares of Watsco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 302,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $92.34-$94.11 after having opened the day at $94.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.13. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), down 7.0%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 6.5%, China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), down 6.0% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Watsco Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.