Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cerner Corporation ( CERN) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cerner Corporation fell $0.94 (-1.7%) to $54.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,495,320 shares of Cerner Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,292,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.21-$55.19 after having opened the day at $55.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.26. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: support.com ( SPRT), down 17.0%, Avid Technology ( AVID), down 11.7%, Textura ( TXTR), down 10.0% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 9.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cerner Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.