Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tenaris fell $0.61 (-1.4%) to $41.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,040,466 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 860,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.14-$41.72 after having opened the day at $41.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.00. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: AZZ ( AZZ), down 13.9%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 10.7%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 8.9% and Powell Industries ( POWL), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.