Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Deere fell $0.97 (-1.1%) to $89.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,631,054 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,188,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $89.07-$90.20 after having opened the day at $89.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.31. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: AZZ ( AZZ), down 13.9%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 10.7%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), down 8.9% and Powell Industries ( POWL), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.