Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. WisdomTree Investments ( WETF) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, WisdomTree Investments fell $0.76 (-4.2%) to $17.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,861,021 shares of WisdomTree Investments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,829,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.28-$18.17 after having opened the day at $18.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.11. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 11.2%, Paulson Capital ( PLCC), down 9.1%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 8.4% and iPath Pure Beta Crude Oil ETN ( OLEM), down 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full WisdomTree Investments Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.