Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Altera ( ALTR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Altera fell $0.36 (-1.1%) to $31.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,123,570 shares of Altera exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,394,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.70-$32.32 after having opened the day at $32.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.14. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Ambarella ( AMBA), down 8.8%, Microvision ( MVIS), down 7.7%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 7.5% and Jinpan International ( JST), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Altera Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.