Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ADT Corporation ( ADT) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, ADT Corporation fell $0.74 (-1.8%) to $39.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,796,963 shares of ADT Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,058,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.31-$40.49 after having opened the day at $40.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.20. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: TAL International Group ( TAL), down 7.2%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 6.5%, Birner Dental Management Services ( BDMS), down 5.8% and Chegg ( CHGG), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ADT Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.