Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company fell $0.66 (-1.0%) to $63.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,285,203 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,903,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.41-$64.20 after having opened the day at $64.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.20. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), down 14.4%, Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 3.9%, Steven Madden ( SHOO), down 3.8% and Prestige Brands Holdings ( PBH), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.