Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fusion-io ( FIO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Fusion-io fell $0.12 (-1.3%) to $8.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,305,524 shares of Fusion-io exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,416,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.87-$9.18 after having opened the day at $9.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.04. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Nimble Storage ( NMBL), down 5.3%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 4.6%, Violin Memory ( VMEM), down 3.3% and Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fusion-io Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.