Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celanese Corporation ( CE) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Celanese Corporation fell $0.90 (-1.6%) to $53.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,263,540 shares of Celanese Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 876,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.02-$54.67 after having opened the day at $54.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.66. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: BioFuel Energy Corporation ( BIOF), down 10.3%, Amyris ( AMRS), down 6.4%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 5.8% and Quaker Chemical Corporation ( KWR), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Celanese Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.