Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Navistar International ( NAV) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Navistar International fell $0.40 (-1.1%) to $37.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 717,383 shares of Navistar International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 826,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.11-$37.85 after having opened the day at $37.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.80. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 4.2%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 3.6%, Remy International ( REMY), down 2.7% and Meritor ( MTOR), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Navistar International Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.