Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $7.98 (4.9%) to $169.81 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,376,620 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,596,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $165.60-$173.08 after having opened the day at $166.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $161.83. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 22.4%, MSC Industrial Direct ( MSM), up 3.8%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 3.2% and Global Partners ( GLP), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.