Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cabela's rose $1.37 (2.1%) to $67.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,179,642 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 789,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.57-$68.15 after having opened the day at $66.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.41. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 22.4%, Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), up 5.2%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 4.3% and DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.