Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide rose $0.82 (1.1%) to $78.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,122,006 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,541,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.66-$78.61 after having opened the day at $77.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.78. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: CEC Entertainment ( CEC), up 14.4%, MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 9.6%, Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 6.2% and Caesars Acquisition ( CACQ), up 5.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.