Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Manitowoc ( MTW) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Manitowoc rose $1.05 (4.6%) to $23.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,282,596 shares of Manitowoc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,179,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.50-$24.38 after having opened the day at $23.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.94. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ideal Power ( IPWR), up 22.3%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 12.8%, Highpower International ( HPJ), up 6.9% and Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Manitowoc Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.