Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Salesforce.com ( CRM) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Salesforce.com rose $1.99 (3.6%) to $56.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,966,011 shares of Salesforce.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,757,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.76-$57.13 after having opened the day at $55.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.95. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Majesco Entertainment Company ( COOL), up 15.8%, KongZhong Corporation ( KONG), up 15.0%, Intelligent Systems ( INS), up 12.7% and Perfect World Co. Ltd. ADR repr Class B ( PWRD), up 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Salesforce.com Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.