Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Johnson Controls ( JCI) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Johnson Controls rose $0.58 (1.1%) to $51.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,607,205 shares of Johnson Controls exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,337,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.57-$51.53 after having opened the day at $50.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.61. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 9.0%, Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 2.9%, Cooper-Standard Holdings ( CPS), up 2.2% and Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Johnson Controls Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.