- Length: Print entries may not exceed 20,000 words. Electronic entries may not exceed 120 minutes.
- Language: All entries must be in English, or submitted with an English translation or with English subtitles.
- Examples: Eligible entries may include news reporting, feature coverage, investigative reporting, articles, essays, editorials, commentaries, documentaries and educational works.
- Programs produced and intended for general theatrical motion picture release are not eligible.
- Deadline: Eligible works must be originally published or broadcast via print or electronic media during the 2013 calendar year, and received by Liberty Media no later than January 15, 2014
|Media for Liberty Award|
|12300 Liberty Boulevard|
|Englewood, CO 80112|