- Areas with the most open issues
- Average Age of Open Issues by Issue Type
- Average Time to Close Issues by Party
- Completed Trend by Inspection Type
- Commissioning Step Schedule Performance Trend
- Issue Distribution by Responsible Party
Larry Ellison is eyeing the same milestone as his enterprise software rival, but it will likely take a 'transformational' acquisition for Oracle to get there first.
Analysts are cautious in the lead-up to Oracle's earnings release this afternoon. Here's why no panic is necessary.
Like many software companies, Oracle is moving from a focus on selling software licenses to a sales model more akin to services.