Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Ubiquiti Networks fell $0.57 (-1.2%) to $46.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,362,024 shares of Ubiquiti Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 929,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.24-$48.00 after having opened the day at $46.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.92. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Cyan ( CYNI), down 29.8%, WPCS International ( WPCS), down 5.2%, Parametric Sound ( PAMT), down 4.8% and magicJack VocalTec ( CALL), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.